2. iBet789 endeavors to protect all your personal information and this data will not be sold or passed on to a third party.
4. iBet789 disapproves of SPAM and will never send you unsolicited emails. There may be some emails sent on a periodic basis to keep you updated and informed of any new products and services. These emails genuinely help you make the most of the website and let you know when there are new, exciting, and interesting promotions to take part in.
6. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide general site and non-personal statistical information about visits to pages on our sites. iBet789 uses this type of information to help it improve the services to its members.
7. We will not share data supplied by you (or collected about you) with affiliate companies.
8. If all of the assets which iBet789 uses to operate its business (or substantially all of them) are acquired by a third party, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that party so that the acquirer can continue to provide the same service.
9. We have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains each account holder’s responsibility to protect against unauthorized access, to ensure no one else uses your login, to log off or exit.
10. We will retain your personal data only as long as is necessary as per the requirements set forth in our Gaming License.
11. If iBet789 contains links to other sites, it is intended for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.